Salary: Up to £21k DOE
Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors d , are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join a rapidly expanding and friendly team.
The position is for a Trainee Accountant who will work in the accounts team to support the Manager with all aspects of accounting compliance.
The role offers great opportunity to grow and develop within accounting, along with study support to qualify for either the AAT or the ACCA/ACA qualifications.
• Prepare company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
• Carry out all aspects of bookkeeping
• Submission of company confirmation statements and registrations for PAYE and VAT
• Companies House duties of company incorporation and changes of directorships
• Preparing personal tax returns for landlords, directors and complex high net worth individuals
• Present quarterly VAT returns to the Manager for final submission
• Liaise with clients on all levels and build strong working relationships
• Graduates: Minimum 2.1 degree or A Level Entrants: Minimum 3 A Levels (A-C)
• Excellent communication & presentational skills
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Driven and self-motivated attitude to working
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region. For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.