Property Management Administrator
Up to £22,000
Our client, a brilliant, forward-thinking company in the property industry, are looking for an experienced administrator to join their growing team. This role would suit someone who has worked in the property industry or a similar industry, and is used to working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Working in the Admin Team, your internal customers will be Property Managers, who will work closely with to arrange works, solve problems, and generally keep varied buildings and estates in good order.
• Providing excellent customer service to all clients and property managers
• Fielding incoming calls for Property Managers and resolving queries for customers
• Dealing with contractors and scheduling repair and maintenance works
• Dealing with legal correspondence in connection with property sales
• Assisting with production of notices and management letters
• Administrative tasks required by the team
• 2 years office administration experience
• High level of written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
• Able to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and organise your workload
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.