Part-Time Sales Administrator
Flexible on hours and days – up to 25 hours a week
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a hugely successful and growing business who has totally stormed their market and is now the leader in their field!
It is an exciting and vibrant working environment which is fast paced and ever evolving.
You will predominantly be supporting the Head of Sales on a part-time basis and the key duties include:
- Data management of sales information using SalesForce system
- Ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Creating effective ways of working, including shared calendars
- Generating reports, presentations on sales performance and pulling data from the SalesForce system
- Assist in the creating of proposals
- Liaising with other teams ensuring clients are dealt with efficiently and professionally at all times
- Any other ad hoc duties as required from time to time
Key skills or attributes required:
- Experience using the system SalesForce
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to interpret and create numeric reports
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, can work well to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator with strong SalesForce knowledge. The hours are flexible so please get in touch if you are interested in this opportunity and send me your CV today.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.