Location - Slough
I am currently working with a dynamic, rapidly growing company who are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Account Manager to join their Sales Department. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn and a confident in liaising B2B as you will be the main point of contact for some of their most prestigious clients. The role will naturally encompass an element of sales and will likely lead to progression within the Sales Team down the line.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate pricing and close agreements to maximize profit
• Successfully manage and develop sales relationships with existing/new customers
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of customer orders according to customer needs and deal with any customer issues that arise
• Ensure customers are kept up to date with latest stock offers and pricing
• Ability to analyse sales information to understand trends
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings if necessary
• The desire to learn and understand the product
• Collaborate with sales team to grow opportunities
The ideal candidate:
• Highly driven to succeed
• Confident communicator at all levels
• Strong negotiating skills
• Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
• A real problem solver, constantly seeking solutions
• Good Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice