Are you an experienced and highly resilient operations professional now seeking your next opportunity?
My client is now seeking a person with a real “ can do “ attitude and fabulous organisational experience to manage the functions within this busy office.
The role is a truly diverse one which will mean you getting involved in all aspects of business support. Although the work week in Monday to Friday, my client requires an individual who is able to take calls outside of allotted work hours ( when needed) in order to trouble shoot and resolve potential issues.
Due to the location of the office it is also important that you are car owner.
• Managing the office and support budgeting
• Managing the growth and success of the team
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data through the intranet system
• Preparing and seeing through the ISO 9001 and ACS audit processes ensuring all procedures are followed, in date and updated.
• Liaising with suppliers and clients
• Organising and following through with supplier reviews and monitoring performance
• Ensuring delivery of service of suppliers and internal teams through clearly defined and agreed SLAs and KPs for all services.
• Communicating with all relevant employees to ensure our services are met.
• Liaising with security teams, ensuring process followed and on site on time.
• Organising training as required.
• Scheduling rotas for security teams
• Updating the Intranet
• Monitoring logs on and off on Extranet
• Overseeing the monitoring of incident reporting
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.