My client a fast growing FMCG organisation that has some wonderful brands in its product portfolio are now seeking a commercially minded and driven KAM/Business Development professional to spearhead the next stage of their International growth plan.
The candidate will be working the French market so a fluency in French or some understanding would be great!
The successful candidate will be a results driven, entrepreneurial and dynamic person who has at least 5 years’ experience within International sales ( this is a MUST) and ideally have worked with top tier consumer brands- ideally within beauty, personal care or similar.
You will report directly to the EMEA Sales Director and will definitely play your part within this small, tight knit and extremely successful team of people.
Please note that this role will work from home initially and you will be expected to travel internationally when required once the Covid situation eases.
• Work closely with the European Sales Director to execute European sales and distribution strategy and exceed revenue and profit goals in the territory
• Continually evaluate competitor and industry trends
• Manage all stages of the sales process, from prospecting to negotiation, closing and executing deals
• Manage day to day relationships with distributors and direct to retail accounts.
• Work closely with the marketing team to identify effective trade marketing plans and grow key accounts
• Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups
• Identify future opportunities to place product into new store locations
• Evaluate rolling forecast against the annual plan on a monthly basis,
• Manage P&Ls for key customers, within profitability parameters agreed with HQ
• Manage and own all commercial aspects of assigned accounts such as pricelists and marketing budget
• Develop and recommend insightful recommendations for growth opportunities, including partnerships, business development & NPD
• 5+ years' experience in senior sales/ key Account role within top-tier International consumer brands( preferably Personal Care/Beauty or similar)
• Proven track record of managing brand presence and growing sales within European Key retailers
• Experience with successful new product and market launches
• Successful track record of delivering on ambitious growth targets
• Experience owning P&L
• Strong business and commercial acumen- Hunter mentality!
• Outstanding negotiation skills and experience with negotiating retail and distribution agreements in Europe
• Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Superior Excel skills
• Additional European languages is a plus
• Ability to travel frequently throughout Europe
. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every ste