Placing your vacancySubmit a job
We support you through every step of the process from the initial instruction through to the final appointment.
- An experience consultant will walk you through our areas of expertise and will happily arrange a meeting to understand your business needs and ethos.
- Advise on local recruitment trends with specialist knowledge of area
- Agree Terms of Business, fees and rebates
- We will guide you through assembling job and person specifications
- Your consultant can also assess legal matters such as WTR, Revenue legislation, SSP &SMP etc.
- Agree start dates, interviews slots and salary
- Your consultant will source individuals through our active database of high calibre candidates as well as utilising a selection of UK job-boards, providing you with free advertising.
- All candidates are fully interviewed and tested before submission to you
- All candidates will be submitted with a profile to outline suitability, notice and salary
- Your consultant will liaise with the selected candidates and yourself to handle interview coordination
- We will ensure our candidates are fully briefed in regards to your company location, point of contact, time of interview and documentary requirements
- Interview feedback will be provided to gauge suitability and interest in your company and role>
- Candidate feedback will be passed on your behalf at your discretion
Offers & Negotiation
- Your consultant will coordinate all offers to ensure candidates are fully committed and negotiate where appropriate
- All details of the candidate/job offer will be confirmed in writing to all parties before our candidate commences employment with you