Who we areRead more
Family run, Independent Recruitment Agency where people really do matter
Uxbridge Employment Agency (UEA) is an independent agency, with local market knowledge and in-depth experience spanning in excess of three decades. A true market leader in the provision of contingency permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services to the Middlesex, Bucks, Berks and West London regions.
Long- relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
We service a diverse, multi-industry network of clients, from blue-chips through to SME’s. Our business with both clients and candidates is based on long-term relationships which we have built over time, having worked with some of our clients and candidates for more than 20 years! We have an established team of consultants who are experienced in supporting you throughout the recruitment process, whether you are a client or a candidate. In fact several of our consultants have been with us for over 18 years – meaning that you will often deal with the same consultant throughout your career – someone you can trust and feel confident in.
Reputation built on trust, honesty and quality
Our reputation for providing an honest and quality driven service has resulted in us becoming the first point of call for clients and candidates needing a friendly, professional and localised recruitment service that they can trust.
- Recruiting school leavers and graduates, through to all levels of support staff, team leaders, supervisors and senior management professionals.
- Typical salaries range from £10,000 to £100,000
- Provide a dedicated Account Manager for ongoing support from the initial instruction through to the final appointment
- We offer a highly competitive rate structure, encourage service level agreements, and offer a range of salary and recruitment advice, with specialist knowledge of recruitment trends and practices within the local area
Our friendly team of Consultants deliver a fast, responsive service that provides assistance in all areas of commercial recruitment from 1 day bookings, to ongoing assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent placements. You can be sure to be supplied with the calibre of staff expected by an organisation of your stature, that possess the necessary skills to successfully compliment your team.
We operate a professional, audited payroll service that typically coordinates the weekly wages of over 150 temporary personnel in accordance with current Inland Revenue legislation and accounts for SSP, SMP and Statutory Holiday Pay
- Uxbridge Employment Agency (UEA) was founded by a like minded group of innovative business professionals with one goal in mind — to provide local businesses with talented individuals. Through the last 5 decades of business, UEA has evolved into a dynamic and leading-edge conglomeration of business people, who are strategically placing the life blood of our client’s future talent.
- This innovative and successful process, managed by leading consultants, is a service that UEA passionately believes our clients and candidates can benefit from.
- UEA understands recruitment and is regarded by many of its clients as a vital extension of their HR function. We operate in a variety of professional industry sectors, therefore our vast industry knowledge has become increasingly of benefit to our clients in this fast-paced and competitive market.
- It is more common today for UEA Consultants to be asked by their clients for advice on legislation, best recruitment practice, salary benchmarks, graduate assessment centres, skills shortages, confidentiality agreements, competitor analysis and ethics to name but a few. Indeed, ever-changing legislation has required our consultants to take a proactive stance in terms of work-place situations i.e. eligibility to work, identity confirmation, risk assessments, health and safety issues, opt-out clauses etc. In fact, UEA’s consultants are more qualified now than ever, with knowledge and experience of a wider spectrum of HR functions.
- What drives us at UEA is our passion for people; this extends not just to our candidates but also to our colleagues and clients. We believe we are the most prestigious agency in the Uxbridge area and our desire to maintain this position is unrivalled. In this diverse environment we are constantly challenging the way we work to provide our clients with a multi-dimensional approach to recruitment.
- At the heart of everything we do is our genuine passion for people; realising that we are “people in a people business”.
- We recognise that every client and candidate is unique; and that our ability to work in conjunction with your needs and respond instinctively, breeds successful partnerships.
- Our strategy is to continually evolve as a market leader. UEA endeavour to shape our future from a platform of stability and a trusted reputation, which is backed by a skilled and passionate team; ensuring that people remain at the heart of everything we do.
One of our key strengths is being able to recruit across a broad range of sectors, however we are renowned for our work in Operations/Business Support, Customer Support, Accounts & Finance and Sales and Marketing.
- We’re independent - Looking for a recruitment partner that can offer the flexibility you require? We have a proven track record of offering a recruitment service tailored for every individual client – no reporting to head office for us!
- We communicate - Our success is down to two factors – longevity of staff and communication. Our consultants stay with us and as such know the importance of working as a team. This teamwork ensures that information on what we learn is shared, from market conditions and candidate availability, to job availability. This knowledge allows us to offer a recruitment service that, in our opinion, is second to none.
- Understanding your business - Every one of our clients have a dedicated Account Manager who learns about their business so they have this knowledge at the forefront of their mind when sourcing for you.
- Effective sourcing - Experience tells us where to find the most suitable candidates and we take a very proactive approach to sourcing applicants for your review. This is done by both advertising, not only on national and specific job boards, but through this website which attracts skilled candidates who are looking to register with a local agency with a trusted reputation.
- Risk-free recruitment - If we don’t find the right person for the job, no fee - it’s that simple. We only charge on successful placement of someone that’s right for your business. Even then we have in place rebate terms allowing our clients the time they need in their own environment to make sure the person is right (terms & conditions apply).