Supply Chain Coordinator
Hybrid Role: 1 day in office per week /12 month Contract
Head office; Uxbridge
Salary Range: £28k - £30k
We are proud to be recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our highly respected client based near Stockley Park. The role with be participating within the Operations Team, resolving enquires, managing stock, resolving general customer services enquires and overall - ensuring customer expectations are met from order to receipt!
This role requires a proactive individual who can effectively resolve non-routine supply chain enquires and improve processes.
Responsibilities will include:
• Order Management – ensuring correct quantities, pricing and delivery.
• Customer Liaison – you will be in a team who is the point of contact for customers.
• Flow Plans and Reserves – being aware of stock & promotional requirements.
• Communication – work closely with a satellite office in France for order resolutions.
• Product Knowledge – being up-to-date on the catalogue and new releases.
• Processes – insure company processes are followed and updated accordingly.
• Meetings – To attend and contribute (both internally and externally).
Ideally you will have;
• 2-5 years Supply Chain experience
• Knowledge of the Amazon Portal
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Excellent administration & organisational skills
• Good MS Word/Excel
• Knowledge of SAP an advantage!
• The ability to work with numbers and to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
Our client sells some of their products via Amazon, so knowledge of the Amazon portal would be an advantage but is not a requirement. You will however need to be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and react quickly to resolve issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected business and offers superb benefits package. If you are a highly organised and capable problem solver with some relevant Supply Chain / Customer Service experience, that can commute to the Stockley Park area easily - this could be the role for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.