Account Manager – IT
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + commission
Are you looking for a career within IT sales?
Our client, a hugely successful IT provider based in Maidenhead, is looking for a permanent Account Manager to join their team. You will need to be driven and ambitious and demonstrate approximately 2 years’ experience within a sales role. This would suit someone who has gained some experience within sales and would like to transfer that experience in the IT industry.
You will be focused on the sale of hardware solutions, predominantly new business development working through a lapsed client database. The key objective will be to develop strong relationships and recurring sales across your accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Targeting a base of customers with calls to generate opportunities
- Meeting a target number of calls and leads
- Generate and qualify leads through phone calls
- Maintain good communication with customers and suppliers
- Ensure all sales calls are dealt with in a professional manner
- Ensure accurate intake forecasting for larger opportunities
- Working with Sales Order Processing to ensure orders are delivered and invoiced
- Update customer database on Salesforce.com
- Assist Credit Control with invoice collection
- Sales order administration and support for Account Directors
- Occasional on-site visits with clients
- 1-2 years previous sales experience
- Confident making calls
- Good at building long term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Energy, drive and ambition with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career within IT sales. You will be given a basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 + commission (approx. £6k - £10K). Other great benefits include:
Excellent career progression and opportunities to grow
5% pension matched
Free on-site gym
Cycle to work scheme
If you are looking for a new opportunity to grow within sales then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.