Head of Key Accounts - £55,000
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a business who are experiencing rapid growth due to the momentum of their introduction to the travel industry.
You will be responsible for developing and growing existing and new key client accounts, leading a small team of Key Account Managers to deliver service excellence and maximise revenue opportunities across a broad and diverse portfolio.
• Onboard all key clients
• Lead and developing a small team of Account Managers
• Develop and expand existing key accounts
• Operate as the first point of contact for all client matters
• Forecast, track and report key account metrics in line with agree SLA’s
• Identify and promote growth opportunities and collaborate with sales, contact centre and operations to ensure existing customers are receiving excellent service
• Assist with high and resolve any key issues
• Develop and agree a contact plan for each key account
• Implement an efficient and effective setup and onboarding process for customers
• Visit new customers, join conference calls with Sales manager for any major clients as part of account handover process
• Follow up with new customers to ensure clear understanding of the booking and fulfilment process
• Promoting new products and services to key accounts
• At least 3 years B2B sales/business development and/or key account management experience in a fast paced growth business
• Able to demonstrate consistent performance against a broad and diverse account management portfolio
• Comfortable with resolving conflict and operating at both senior and junior levels and able to adapt accordingly
• Used to constraints and opportunities of a small company
• Be organised, able to prioritise, finish what you start, manage time, document key actions and follow up
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
This role will be based in Slough and then the business is moving to Maidenhead in the near future. You will also be required to travel to visit clients within the UK.
If you have previous experience of working within a B2B Account Management role and you are looking for an exciting role which will be pivotal in driving the business forward then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.