Marketing and Events Executive- Do you have a passion for your local community?
I am pleased to be working along -side my client who have a truly unique product offering.
The role is available for a recent Marketing Graduate OR some -one with Marketing experience.
The role will be suited to an individual passionate about Uxbridge and its surroundings- a definte Community Marketing role!
Working closely with the Operations Director and their small team duties will involve the following:
• Working with key stakeholders you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan
• This will include visits to local businesses as well as occasional travel to other group locations throughout the UK- all travel will be expensed
• Fully spread the work of the group by social media as well as at organised local events
• Manage all marketing communications both on and off line
• Develop all digital platforms including web site and social media
• Instigating and creating specialised community marketing campaigns
• Manage consumer intelligence figures to ensure that projects are on track and in line with budgets
• To provide verbal and written reports on a regular basis to your manager
• Provide updated reports to the board
• Manage all brands within the group
• Actively seek new business within the local Uxbridge area
Requirements for the role
• A passion for your local community
• Educated to degree level- marketing Graduate will also be considered
• Strong work ethic and flexible in attitude
• Experience with both on and off line marketing
• Strong reporting skills
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.