6 Month Contract
Up to £25k DOE
Our client based in the Uxbridge area have a fantastic opportunity to join their busy Marketing team on a contract basis. This role would be ideal for a strong administrator who has experience working on projects and events, has an excellent numerical ability, and is highly organised and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administration assistance to the Marketing team
• Provide excellent customer service and liaise between the Marketing department and its internal/external customers.
• Organise global meetings and produce meeting agendas/minutes
• Monitoring budgets and catering expenses
• Maintain the budget system to accurately monitor expenses against the company budget for the Marketing department
• Raise legal documents as requested and subsequently liaise with external parties to ensure documentation is complete (training provided)
• Assist with brand specific project work including liaising with relevant agencies and brand teams, maintaining the website and attending meetings when required
• Ensure that all information is kept updated on company system and that all communications and interactions are given a positive image
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and brand managers
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
• Experience of working with SharePoint and Zinc is an advantage
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written
• Highly organised, efficient and good time management skills
• Able to build strong relationships with members of staff at all levels
• Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure and multi-task efficiently
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.