Up to £19,500
Our client, a fantastic company in the Events industry, are looking for an experiences Office Coordinator to join their growing team. You will need to be extremely organised, self-motivated and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
• To take responsibility for e commerce and phone in orders
• Developing relationships with customers
• Offering product advice and up/cross-selling
• Input and processing of orders
• Raising invoices
• Booking of relevant couriers and shippers
• Managing delayed orders and resolving queries
• Upselling where required
• Weekly credit control- over 30 day invoices
• Administration support
• Experience in an administrative role
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Quick to pick up product knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong data entry
• High Microsoft Office skills
• Order processing experience desirable
y who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.