Territory Sales Executive (DACH region)
Basic circa 45k OTE 90k
Travel throughout Europe
My super client now has an opening for its DACH territory- will involve 25% travel. The successful candidate will have a true “ hunter ” sales mentality and will have the ability to seek out and close new business in order to meet targets as well as build and maintain strong client working relationships.
The role will require a self - starter who can work with little direction and be experienced in corporate B2B sales. As the product you are selling is software orientated you should have the ability to grasp a technical and statistically orientated product and be able to explain its true value proposition in easy to understand terms.
The ability to speak German would be very beneficial although not essential.
• Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop and close new business.
• Grow sales opportunities generated from marketing activities, market research, and networking.
• Respond within hours to incoming leads qualified by a Sales Development Representative.
• Develop a strong understanding of customer needs in order to effectively address pain points and close sales.
• Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
• Develop an overall plan for achieving goals in the assigned territory.
• Operate independently and effectively manage the sales cycle from opportunity identification through close. Reduce the sales cycle as much as possible.
• Provide accurate sales opportunity pipelines on a monthly basis.
• Utilize references and industry contacts within the territory to increase sales.
• Work with clients to create corporate proposals that include software licenses, software maintenance, and software training - all tailored to client's particular needs.
• Learn client needs and budget. Upsell client to best solution for their needs. Do not simply answer the questions asked.
• Travel to client sites for meetings and to perform corporate sales demonstrations.
• Travel to, participate in, and help arrange software roadshows, conferences, chapter events, and other similar marketing events.
• The job is aprox. 25% travel, not including local client visits.
• 5 years B2B corporate sales experience
• Good technical understanding with the ability to present information in easy to understand language
• A true hunter sales mentality
• German speaking a bonus
• Exceptional presentation skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.