Base salary 50-60k (OTE 120k)
Due to large volumes of business growth my client is now seeking a Sales manager to lead and manage a sales team of 5 external based sales consultants (all have their own sales territories)
As well as leading your team you will have your own targets and sales territory to manage and develop- this will be UK wide and excludes London. This role requires an individual with a true Hunter mentality who can actively seek out and close new business as well as developing those in your immediate team.
This role will involve approx. 20% travel throughout the UK and as the product you are selling is software focused you should have the ability to grasp a technically and statistically orientated product and be able to explain its true value proposition in easy to understand terms.
• To work with individual reps on a weekly basis in order to review pipelines and figures achieved
• In conjunction with VP of sales set KPI’s for individuals
• Track and review sales performance
• Coach and mentor individuals
• For your own personal targets;
• Prospecting of new accounts and qualifying leads and prospects
• Develop a strong understanding of customer needs in order to close sales
• Travel to client sites for meetings and to perform corporate sales demonstrations
• Attend software road shows and events
Summary of skills required
• Three or more years’ experience leading other B2B sales teams
• Track record of exceeding team year after year.
• Three or more years’ experience with exceptional track record of selling software solutions to corporate clients. Established relationships are a big plus.
• Track record of exceeding individual quotas year after year.
• Individual must possess excellent communication / presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels within customer and partner organizations.
• Exceptional selling, negotiating, prospecting and presentation skills are mandatory.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and adequately communicate progress back to management.
• Strong initiative and go-to attitude for owning the territory.
• Strong Excel skills, and understanding of basic financial models.
• Experience using Salesforce or other CRM system with contact and opportunity tracking.