My client, a leading maintenance company based near Uxbridge, is seeking a Gate Engineer to join their team in fault finding and repair.
This is an immediate requirement and provides an exciting opportunity to join a well respected and trusted company.
• Basic knowledge of electrics/electronics (required for fault finding within the gate electronic automation systems)
• Knowledge of gate automation systems preferable (various manufacturers - understanding of the safety system electronics and general operation, including optical, resistive and other systems)
• Experience in welding (repairs to steel gate frames & operators, minimum fabrication)
• Ability to risk assess & force test the automated gate & door systems
• Gate Safe/DHF certified is desirable (will be trained in-house if certification is not held)
Included with the package will be:
• Sign written van provided
• Fuel card
• Mobile phone (app included to be used for completing jobs)
• Any courses that we feel would benefit you as an engineer
• Company uniform and PPE
• Call outs (1 in every 4wks compulsory with the option to opt-in for more)
Call out rates are as follows (door to door):
• Minimum 2 hour call £65
• 3 hour call £90
• 4 hour call £115
• Thereafter per hour £20
This role seeks someone Self-employed who can earn between £140-£160 per day. To learn more please apply!
-- We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.