Are you an experienced Project management professional with experience gained from within a regulatory affairs environment?
Our prestigious client - a major player in the pharma industry is now seeking project management support for one of their main leadership divisions.
This role is being offered as a 12 month contract and requires a candidate with experience of leading projects within RA environments and who as experience with project management tools such as Ms Project and Visio
• To fully support a variety of projects for European based regulatory teams
• To assist with the implementation of business processes and process improvements
• Project manage leadership team activities
• Support data collection in order to support resource management
• Support and coordinate training compliance
• Managing and tracking budget data
• Communicate across the teams project changes and projects status
• Maintain data for headcount and workload- including org charts, vacancies, work anniversaries etc...
• Monitor and manage full team compliance- e.g. timesheet adherence, on boarding and off boarding
• Assist with upkeep of SharePoint sites
• Support some social media platforms such as news letters
• Upkeep of meeting invites and scheduling
• Upkeep of project milestones and metrics
• Communicate outputs from conferences and stakeholder meetings across the group
• Degree level
• Understanding of regulatory affairs
• Experience of project management tools
• Strong computer literacy including SharePoint
• Able to work in a complex matrix environment
• Strong planning and coordination skills
• An understanding of the drug development process
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.