Exciting new position to join the Sales Team of this fantastic, growing company. This role encompasses a mixture of selling and sales coordination making it ideal for someone who enjoys variety from a role. The company offer a vibrant working atmosphere and are looking for a character who will thrive in this type of environment.
Are you a salesperson looking for that next step?
Do you enjoy a varied position over pure outbound calling?
If so this could be the role for you!
• Processing orders and estimates received via phone, fax or email
• Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers whilst maximising all sales opportunities
• Maintaining and progressing allocated customers ensuring sales targets are achieved
• Make outbound phone calls to both warm and cold customers whilst maintaining an exemplary phone manner
• Have a good knowledge of the diverse range of products on offer. Training will be provided as is necessary but there will be a natural need to do own research to achieve a better understanding
• Dealing with complaints promptly and effectively, to provide and maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Maintaining administration in line with company policies and procedures
• Participating in all activities that contribute to the achievement of the sales, margin and profit targets
• Carrying out any other reasonable tasks or duties at the discretion of the management
The ideal candidate:
• Previous sales experience within B2B distribution
• Good Math and IT skills (Microsoft Office etc.)
• A good approach to customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ambition and looking for a long term progressive career
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice