Due to rapid growth within the business our client are currently seeking an additional team member within their Finance Department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position and be well versed in all aspects of the credit control process. If you are looking for a steady role where the team are one big family then this could be the role for you!
Company benefits include; 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Perk Pal, and 3 days working in the office 2 days working from home (there is flexibility with which days you do), there is also a yearly performance bonus paid at the end of every year!
• Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks
• Creating customer accounts on sales ledger and updating credit terms
• Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
• Setting up the terms of credit for new clients
• Negotiating payment plans if needed for overdue accounts
• Responding to client enquiries and taking credit/debit card payments
• Managing and adhering to credit insurance policy
• Liaising and efficiently engaging in following credit insurance chasing procedure
• Preparing statements and reports for the company Finance Director
• Managing the sales ledger by updating credit control notes and reconciling unreconciled balances
• Liaising with customers, finance administrator, the sales team and customer care team
• Sending customer statements on a timely manner
• Entering daily receipts from customers and maintain credit/debit card telephone payment spreadsheet.
• Credit Controller Requirements
• Systemised, analytical and methodical working approach
• Previous work experience as a credit controller
• Experience in Accounting and Office software
• Ability to reconcile debtors' accounts and keep the ledger up to date daily
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills to interact successfully both internally and externally
• Ability to deal with problematic clients
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• A good organiser with the ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.