Payroll Administrator / Assistant
Office based/Permanent Opportunity
Head office; Ruislip
Salary Range: £25k - £27k DOE
We are on the lookout for a Payroll Administrator / Assistant for a client based in Ruislip, a leading infrastructure company. They run a complex and fluctuating payroll 3x a week with around 1500 timesheets needing to be processed.
This is a hands-on role and would suit someone with an extremely good eye for detail and excellent numeracy skills.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing the incoming timesheets paying particular attention to dates, timesheet approvers and hours etc.
• Inputting this data onto the timesheet system.
• Processing holiday requests.
• Ensuring the correct tax codes are applied.
• Running the full payroll cycle along with other payroll assistants and performing BACs transmissions.
• Process Deductions of Earnings (DOE's) and other statutory payments as required.
Ideally you will have;
• Weekly payroll experience will be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
• Excellent numeracy skills (GCSE grade C a minimum).
• Working towards/willing to work towards CIPP courses.
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks/queries.
• Intermediate Excel experience.
• A logical approach and excellent attention to detail!
Previous weekly payroll experience will be a real advantage, however it does not need to be extensive as for this opportunity our client is seeking the right fit within their team – someone with fabulous attention to detail!
Our client offers an excellent package including an excellent starting salary, pension, and 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays.
They are seeking a full-time Payroll Assistant, so if you have relevant experience, are based in/near Ruislip and can commute too easily, then we look forward to your application!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.