A fantastic global FMCG company are currently on the search for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join their amazing team in Uxbridge. The successful candidate will assist the Customer Service Manager with overseeing the smooth running of the customer service department. Based in the heart of Uxbridge and offering a 35 hour working week, this role would be ideal for a local candidate who has 5* customer service skills and is looking for a step up in their customer service career.
• Run weekly invoicing reports to ensure orders are invoiced in time and investigate overdue invoices
• Manage key customer order book reports including updates on delivery and inbound information
• Assist with weekly back and forward order reports where required
• Assist with Amazon reporting to update stock availability/free stock
• Run ADHOC customer reports when requested by the Sales team
• Ensure all customer accounts are maintained with correct address, delivery, and discount information
• Assist with setup new customer accounts, products and pricelists
• Support with training on new processes and process management
• Provide overall support to the team to assist them with their daily tasks
• Oversee the SOP/CS team to ensure all POs are processed accurately and adhere to company processes and procedures
• Investigate credit requests to determine root cause and process credit notes
• Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Sales Order Processor role and undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post
• Work with all customers to resolve issues, questions or queries relating to their orders
• Work closely with the sales force to effectively resolve order/customer queries
• Have a strong understanding of products to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.