Customer Service Executive
Based in Marlow
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 + bonus
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (Hybrid working pattern with 2-3 days in the office and the rest working from home)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up from a customer service or administrative role and work within a driven and ambitious team! My client is very open on experience but is looking for the right attitude to work and career. If you are looking to do well and have excellent communication skills then this is a role for you.
The key purpose of the Customer Service Executive is to provide support to the Sales team with all aspects of post-sales administrative work. This involves customer service and client liaison as well as organising services for the client, all business to business.
This is a varied role and some of the key duties for the Customer Service Exec include:
- Providing exceptional service to all new and existing clients ensuring enquiries are dealt with efficiently and to a high standard via email and phone
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Informing customers of any service changes and providing any assistance required
- Working alongside the sales team ensuring all after-sales services are maintained to company standards
- Assisting with any customer complaints and escalating appropriately to management
- Assisting with the delivery of company services which will include planning and organising events
- Managing any third party providers to ensure the customer booking runs smoothly
- Research and book cost effective travel and accommodation
- Prepare and distribute any course materials
- Various administrative tasks as and when required
Key skills and experience required for the Customer Service Exec include:
- Experience working within a customer support or customer care environment, previous sales support experience will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to confidently liaise with clients
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong eye for detail and able to multi-task
- Strong team work ethic
This opportunity would really suit someone who may be sat in a customer service or sales support role and is looking to take a step up. In return you will be offered a varied and challenging role sitting within a highly successful team and business who offer career opportunities.
If you would like to learn more then please apply today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.