A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Leader to work within a friendly, successful and market leading FMCG company.
This vacancy is placed within the Packing Department where you will be leading an experienced and fully competent team.
Main tasks include:
• Ensure accurate stock holding of the non-food consumables that go via Packing Room
• Forecast stock and work closely with the Purchasing Team so there is no out of stock products.
• Manage and motivate Packing Room staff while organise workloads
• Perform quality checks on all jobs orders and ensure they are picked and despatched as requested
• Assist with the re-dating / relabeling
• Attend team meetings which are held by your Line Manager
• Control stocks in the Sample Room
• Ensure cleaning schedules are maintained and logged
• Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and continue to be kept up to date with any changes
• Undertake monthly stock takes
• Ensure completed orders have been picked for dispatch
• Communicate information within the department and between departments in a clear and concise manner regularly
The right person will be:
• Hands On
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience of effective Team Management
• Have experience in a Production/Packaging team
• Experience of using SAP
This role will be a great challenge for someone well versed in managing a diverse team as well the chance to join an ever growing and encouraging business.
Do submit your CV should you wish to be considered.