Urgent requirement for experienced Legal Cashier to assist local law firm with a project. This is a 4 month fixed term contract, there is some possibility of extension dependent of progress of project.
To be successful for this role you will need to come in running therefore you will need at least 5 years recent Legal Cashier experience.
- Support the Financial Controller with the completion of allocated project work (various ledger/reconciliation projects)
- Assist with the review and resolution of balances
- Assist with reviewing and determining the treatment of various unreconciled transactions within the firms bank account
- Process write offs of various office ledger balances
- Ensure that nil balances are achieved on cased to be closed, before marking for bulk archiving
- To assist with the processing of sales and supplier invoices
- Recent practical experience of accounts admin/legal cashiering in a legal firm (minimum 5 years in a similar role)
- working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Strong communication skills
If you have the relevant experience and would be interested in a short-term contract then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.