Part-time hours - 20 Hours per week!
Payroll and Finance Coordinator
My client, a world leader in their field, are currently seeking a part-time Payroll and Finance Coordinator to join their team. This is a very important role within the business whereby strong communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with a number of departments during the payroll period.
• To retrieve payroll details from various departments throughout the business
• Uploading payroll information onto the system
• Assisting AR and AP with weekly tasks
• To ensure records are maintained and up to date for the payroll system
• Coding, creating and posting invoices
• Coding of expense claims
• Processing customer refunds
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Have advanced Excel skills
• Ideally have Dynamics AX experience (Not essential)
• Be a strong team player and prepared to help out where ever and whenever required!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential!
**Please not this is a part-time position. You will be required to work 20 hours per week split into 4 hours per day 5 days per week**