Customer Care Coordinator/Sales Administrator
A truly fabulous opportunity for a local organisation that treat their staff members well and a place where people are happy to stay long term!
Due to an impending retirement, my client is now looking to appoint a new Client Care Coordinator to support all sales order functions throughout the UK, Germany and USA. As well as the sales support functions of the role, there will be additional general admin support duties- so a real team player is a must here!
• Overall internal account management - providing a central link between the client, warehouse, manufacturing and sales to ensure client’s needs are met in the most efficient manner
• Taking orders both by phone and email and processing through SAP ((training will be given if required)
• Analysing client schedules and adjusting orders if necessary
• Keeping clients informed about the progress of their orders and taking preventative action with manufacturing in order to prevent delays
• Liaison with warehouse in the UK as well as customer care centre in Germany and the USA in order to procure stock and manage stock issues
• Answering general queries on stock lines and availability
• Raising delivery notes and PO’s
• Confirm inventory availability and delivery dates to customers
• Collating weekly sales reports and distributing as required.
• Liaison with transport companies and warehouse to ensure deliveries are on time and arrange any special shipments
• Liaison with freight forwarders/importers to process customs paperwork
• Typing of general reports, correspondence for the MD
• Amending PowerPoint presentations
• Purchasing of in house items such as stationery, Safety equipment for the warehouse
• Upkeep of holiday records inter-company price list