Job Title: Financial Services Administrator Salary: £18 - £20K 6 month FTC
Location: High Wycombe
My client is looking for an efficient and accurate administrator to support the Directors and Financial Advisors following compliance and ensuring deadlines are met. You need to be a proficient user of MS Office including Excel. Coupled with this you need to be able to hit the ground running therefore experience in a financial industry would be an attribute.
You will have 1st class liaison skills both written and verbal to ensure concise lines of communication are always clear and concise. A strong team player with the ability to work independently.
• Submit all types of protection/pension/investment and mortgage business via the software systems provided (with in house training)
• Complete all in house procedures accurately in association with this process and in accordance with compliance rules
• Chase and follow up pending applications in order to move each case forward to completion. Work with the rest of the team to meet weekly targets
• Communicate and liaise effectively with all other members of the office, as well as clients via the telephone/e-mail and mail
• Answer the telephone professionally and follow up queries. Liaise with clients and all other associated parties
• Meet, greet and organise refreshments to visiting clients
• Be punctual within the agreed hours. Provide cover to other team members during holidays and sickness
• Provide general office duties such as filing/photocopying/faxing/scanning/following up on queries and e-mails etc. as required