Solutions Helpdesk Engineer
Our client an established Software Solutions company are now looking for a Junior Solutions Helpdesk Engineer.
Hours of work are 8-5 or 8.30-5.30 with 20 days holiday. The ideal candidate will have an interest within working in a technical environment along with holding a full UK driving license and have their own car. No previous helpdesk experience necessary however would be desirable.
• Assisting with hardware helpdesk customer queries when required
• Diagnose and repair software using remote log-in if possible or escalate to helpdesk supervisor/ Level 3 support or 3rd party supplier
• Assist with maintenance of the network and associated equipment
• Provide cover for the service team to assist with installs
• Accurately complete all service documentation (when required) and submit, within the specific time frame to work control
• Carrying out operator training to customers on use of the MFD’s and software
• Attend training courses when required
• Attend all meetings when required which may be held outside of office working hours