We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves building relationships and being front of house. This is a temporary to permanent position and our fabulous client is looking for someone to start next week!
• Performing reception duties
• Handling day to day `front of house’ and customer liaison
• Answering the switchboard and logging any information to database
• Operating office machines including your personal computer, phone, photocopier machine
• Communicating and responding to clients, suppliers and other members of staff
• Preparing meeting and conference rooms and handling diary management
• Handling any queries that come in via phone or email
• Assisting and coordinating any maintenance or heath and safety procedures
• Getting involved with marketing, events and sales activities
• You must be proactive and hands on when dealing with any tasks
• You must have positive and happy attitude
• Experience within a customer focused role
This role is perfect for someone who loves variety and getting involved with lots of different tasks on a day-to-day basis, as well as taking ownership of certain projects. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply today!
Please note this is an ongoing temporary role with a possibility of being permanent. The salary will be equivalent to £17,000 full time (for part-time it works out at £10,200) £9 per hour!!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.