Pricing and Yield Manager - £40,000 bonus
Fabulous opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in a newly created position for a Pricing and Yield Manager.
Currently based in Slough the business will be moving to Maidenhead in the near future therefore you need to be able to commute easily to both locations.
• Design and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for the business across the different sectors
• Maintain and manage the pricing tool in ECM
• Monitor and report on actions taken to ensure a competitive market position is maintained and margin in line with budget
• Manage special event and regional pricing variations to accurately reflect market conditions
• Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
• Analysing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities
• Work closely with the Sales and Finance to provide robust pricing responses for Proposals and Tenders
• Work closely with Supply Partner and Operations teams to identify day to day key pricing discrepancies and address accordingly
• Evaluate and improve the accuracy of Online pricing to ensure it drives increase in bookings
• Decide and input demand influences and/or changes to key system parameters as necessary based on any key findings
• Ensure effective implementation of pricing changes including the pricing algorithm
• Undertake project work as required
• Produce reports and management information to support the delivery of the SLA as required.
• Support the Head of Operations in developing a centre of excellence
The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience of price and revenue management with expertise in developing and implementing robust pricing and yield management strategies.
If this is an opportunity you would like to explore then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.