ROLE TITLE: German Export Sales Co-ordinator SALARY: Up to £25,000
LOCATION: Denham, Bucks
Our client a luxury products company are now looking for passionate German speaking Export Sales Coordinator to join their ever growing team. Excellent training will be given with a fantastic opportunity to progress within this high end company. Fabulous newly refurbished offices, lovely staff and wonderful benefits offered including 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, company pension and a discount on products!
Reporting to the Contracts Export Team Leader your responsibility will be to co-ordinate and facilitate communication of export administration activity and ensuring smooth running of export contract admin. As well as, support the UK Contracts Admin team as required to ensure service levels and customer service standards are maintained to the highest level
• Support and coordinate contracts export administration.
• Day to day Management of order and sample processing.
• Maintain high level of customer service maintenance of account listings and customer records
• Report and provide PM status and information into International and UK specification project working groups
• Understanding of business over view and strategic focus within International teams
• Ability and confidence to build and establish credible relationships at all levels, internally up to director and senior leadership level and externally with partners, as required to support and deliver sales.
• Ability to handle complex inquiries project managing a wider strategic sales remit across distributors/ agents and international sales teams.
• Manage increased margin negotiation and calculation work, supporting BDMs to secure tender /order delivery across international distribution markets and currencies.
• Managing contract time line SLAs over multiple time zones.
• Logistical management of stock and admin internationally within pressurized time lines direct into markets.
• BSc/BA in business related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above.
• Project Management qualification would be an advantage
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of customer serviceexport.
• Ideally speak German or another European language in addition to English.
• Demonstrate commercial understanding and drive to challenge and seize opportunities in sales driven roles
• Able to distinguish between Project management as opposed to project admin support.
• High level of Word/Excel Experience
• Numerical/Problem Solving thinker
• The ability to meet deadlines excelling under pressure
• Team player
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website wh