Senior HR Advisor/Junior HR Manager - £40k - £45k DOE
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor who is looking to take a step up into a Senior HR Advisor/Junior Managerial role. You will be working within a leading business based in Uxbridge within a HR team of 5 (6 including this role).
Reporting directly into the Head of HR you will take on responsibility for a variety of HR functions including Employee Relations and Recruitment. This is very much a generalist role and you will need to demonstrate extensive experience working within a similar position.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and this will offer ample opportunity for you to grow within the business. The head of HR is an excellent mentor and manager and has developed all of the team members successfully through their careers.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment cycle for a variety of positions within the business with the focus on reducing reliance on recruitment agencies
- Working closely with the Head of HR and the Marketing department to develop the company’s brand and presence, raising the company’s profile within the sector.
- Ensuring that candidate experience is exemplary
- Develop sound knowledge of the recruitment market within their sector
- Utilising the internal candidate management systems
- Producing recruitment statistics and reporting
- TUPE experience
- Advise all Team Leaders and employees at all levels on employee relations matters including; performance management, disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, restructures and other people change management initiatives.
- Advising and coaching on tactical and operational HR matters
- Management of maternity process and flexible working and family friendly incentives
- Management of absence, sickness and returning to work
- Policy writing and implementation, review of existing policies
- Conducting all exit interviews and feedback the analysis into the recruitment process
- Delivering compensation and benefits support
- Conducting annual salary reviews and benchmarking activity
- With support from the HR Officer, manage the entire HR `life-cycle’ ensuring excellent record keeping and audit level compliance
- Oversee the administration of all learning and development activity in the absence of the HR Officer
- Support the Head of HR in the Individual Performance Management process and on-going coaching of all Team Leaders and senior Directors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a HR advisor with a minimum of 5-7 years HR experience gained within a generalist type role
- 3 years’ experience gained within a professional and services orientated industry for example: Financial Services or similar
- Strong ER experience to include hands on experience with TUPE
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of employment legislation
- Previous experience handling HR issues and projects with minimal guidance
This role is a pivotal role in the team providing support to the Head of HR and taking ownership of challenging and highly rewarding HR projects that will assist with the strategic growth of the business. You will be working closely with senior stakeholders and must be confident in your knowledge and experience in order to push back and advice accordingly.
The client are based in Central Uxbridge which means that there is no on-site