Are you a strong coordinator of process and people?
Do you work well under pressure whilst maintaining exceptional levels of service?
If so read on as this could be the ideal career move for you!
Due to increased volumes of business my client a privately owned SME is now looking to recruit a coordination Superstar to coordinate and schedule security personnel for permanent and contract roles across the UK. You will work closely with the Operations Director who will guide and train you through your training process.
This role requires a candidate with a logical and quick thought process. Someone who is commercially astute and can think outside the box to resolve issues quickly and effectively as and when they arise. You will also need bags of initiative as well as a confident and resilient personality-this is absolutely essential.
Standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm BUT you will need to flexible as when last minute booking/ requests come in you will need to fill these requests with available personnel( sometimes at short notice) Although there is no requirement for out of hours working this may change after qualifying period.
• Working closely with the Operations Director to maintain current operating standards
• Taking of contract and permanent bookings for security staff and logging these onto CRM
• Contacting of security personnel already registered with the company in order to fill client requests ( sometimes at short notice)
• Recruiting and interviewing of security staff
• Screening and vetting of individuals
• Strong geographical knowledge in order to intelligently coordinate assignments effectively
• Organising staff rotas
• Upkeep of staffing database
• Liaison with 3rd party suppliers
• Client liaison and when you are confident attending site meetings
• Attending site visits to meet with your security staff
• All supporting operational administration
This is a position that will offer a great deal of career growth potential but you will need to work and smart in order to achieve.
This is a small but busy office and you will be working with some very positive and smashing people.
Previous coordination experience would be great but full training will be given for the right person.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.