Do you enjoy the finer things in life?...if so then this could be your perfect job!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real entrepreneur who is driven by exciting products and identifying opportunities!
You will be working within the FMCG industry and your clients will be some of the top Head Chefs and Hotels in the country. The products are of an exceptionally high standard and ideally you will be someone who has worked with either luxury or high end products and understand the importance of perfection and quality. Alternatively you can be someone with a different industry background but still have that passion for the finer things in life!
The main purpose of this role is to drive sales of the Bespoke product line and to achieve annual sales targets....how?!...see below:
- Investigate and analyse current market position, fully understand the potential opportunities
- Plan sales activities and customer contact
- Attend customer meetings alongside the ASM - explore client needs and work closely with them to identify changing consumer trends and opportunities for New Product Development
- Increase business from current customer base
- Deliver appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to ensure excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Be the main point of contact for the sales team
- Assist with developing, generating creative ideas for new products and seasonal promotions
- Working alongside the marketing team to help create marketing collateral and communications
- In conjunction with the marketing team, generate creative and innovative ideas for relevant products.
- Help develop relevant seasonal products, working closely with the procurement team to cost all new products
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to prepare a communications plan for existing and prospective customers
- Analyse and report monthly on; New product information and updates, new leads, promotions and key learnings
- Using internal system to monitor daily calls and activity
The ideal person will...
- be a natural entrepreneur who is passionate, ambitious and pro-active
- You will be a Completer Finisher
- Have a passion for food and high quality products
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have their own vehicle (all expenses covered)
If you are looking for a new opportunity to get your teeth stuck into within a leading FMCG organisation who specialise in delivering the best products and services to their clients then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Pri