Do you have a strong customer focus and the ability to build ongoing and robust relationships? Are you sales and results driven, able to identify and gain new business? Do you have a professional presence and our able to represent the Company to driven and retain business. Sound like you then don’t hesitate this could the opportunity you are looking for.
Job Title: Account Manager Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
Location: Northolt Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
• Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from customers
• Actively pursuing all sales leads, negotiate sales, follow up on all estimates and making timely follow-up calls to maximize effect of effort put in to providing estimates
• Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues
• Ensure all commitments to customers are realistic, achievable and completed
• Introduce new products and promote them to customers
• Dealing with customer complaints in a timely manner
• Wherever possible identify improvements and process to enhance customer service, reduce costs and improve margins
• Working in an organised manner to optimise efficiency
• Diarising site call off dates and being proactive in calling customers pre-delivery to ensure goods are still needed
• Arranging collection and replacement of damaged or faulty goods.
• A willingness to provide administrative support within the Account Management Team
• Ensuring all paperwork and systems work is kept in a clear, orderly fashion so that tasks may be followed up by others
• The ability to cover for colleagues during times of absence
Skills and Experience
• Previous Account Management
• Sales background with proven results
• Proactive with a lateral thought process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer confident with proficient knowledge of MS Office including Excel
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.