A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation operating within the tech industry. They have experienced year or year growth, doubling in size and this means it is a great time to join the business and be part of something industry changing!
They are looking for someone with a real creative flair to join their Marketing team at a Marketing Executive level. You will need to demonstrate 2-3 years’ experience within Content creation and creative marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Content creation
- Management of websites, blogs and sales collateral
- Management of Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creation of e-flyers
- Interaction and conversation with clients via social media
- Assisting the Marketing Manager win rolling out marketing campaigns
- Analysing campaign results
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials and presentations for Trade Show exhibitions
- Proposing new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
- 2-3 years previous experience within marketing and/or content creation
- Excellent writing skills, creative flair
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong IT literacy in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe Creative Suite
This is an exceptionally good time to join the business as they are experience rapid growth within the market and as a marketer it is your dream role to be part of something transformational and to really make a difference.
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.