Our client, a well-established International Company are now looking for a Client Coordinator to join their busy team. This is a highly administrative and client-facing role, so someone who is extremely organised and efficient, and also a strong communicator, would be ideal.
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday including bank holidays, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance and discount gym membership.
• Receiving and reading through customer instructions and scheduling a plan for processing their request
• Coordinate an efficient process for each customer to ensure this can be carried out in a timely manner
• Liaise with other departments to ensure the translation is processed efficiently
• Liaise with the client to ensure that any queries that may arise can be resolved
• Regularly communicate with clients and be able to build a professional client relationship
• Issue instructions to the invoicing department
Essential skills required:
• Previous administration experience
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Good multi-tasker
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.