Events Recruitment Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000
Our client are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join their busy team in the coordination and administration of temporary staff across a wide range of events. You will need to be highly organised with strong and clear communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of different people on a daily basis.
Have you got a passion for events with strong administration skills?
Are you able to thrive in a busy and challenging role?
If so please apply today!
• Scheduling temporary staff and issuing purchase orders on a daily basis
• Organising of training days for all new staff
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Assisting with the management of the application process for both UK and International staff
• Regular liaison with temporary staff via telephone, email and various social media platforms
• Ensuring all compliance checks are completed before staff go out on site
• Maintain an Excel based work schedule on a daily basis
• Managing the ordering system for all staff uniforms and maintaining the stock database
• Out of hours work – You will be required to check emails and answer calls during evenings and weekends to ensure all of the events are fully staffed. If there is a need for emergency staff to attend site you will need to ensure the process is managed as quickly as possible.
The ideal candidate:
• A minimum of 1 years’ administration in a busy working environment. Recruitment experience would be advantageous
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Be vibrant and bubbly in personality. This is really important for team fit!
• Be able to manage a busy and ever changing work schedule. You must have strong prioritisation skills.
• Have a passion for the events/hospitality industry
Due to the location of the role applicants will need to be a car driver with their own vehicle.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.