Business Operations Administrator
Are you a commercially astute and highly accurate Senior Administrator seeking your next career challenge? Are you confident working with PO’s and Sage but also happy to get fully involved in many other aspects of administration such as Payroll, HR and Legal support?
This is a role within a corporate organisation that puts it’s people and working standards highly on its agenda. This role will report directly into HR but will involve taking the reins and supporting across many other commercial department functions.
• Monitoring the PO system to ensure all contracts are in place and signed
• Reviewing business process constantly to ensure processes are fit for purpose
• Assisting the organisations legal Advisor with the updating of company policies and ad hoc duties
• Be the main point of contact for Ex pat employees and assisting them with their transfer to the UK
• Creating new employee and contractor files
• Support the leaver and joiner on boarding and off boarding process
• Act as FM manager for the company ensuring all environments comply with H&S initiatives
• Coordinate first aiders and ensuring their training is kept up to date
• As from 2020 assist with the inputting of payroll data for final check
• Liaise with employees in Asia to ensure their payroll info is up to date and correct
• Sage finance administration- this will involve invoice management and raising of extensive PO’s
• All stationery and miscellenous ordering
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years similar admin experience. It is ESSENTIAL that you have some finance exposure coupled along with Sage.
Experience of managing portals and or bespoke database systems.
Highly culturally aware- any experience of working with Japanese or fluency in Japanese would be marvellous!
Strong project management skills and good instigator of process
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.