Great opportunity to join a leading courier and logistics company based in Colnbrook. This role will offer fantastic career and developmental prospects for the successful candidate as well as a fun and vibrant working atmosphere!
If you have relevant transport planning experience and are looking for a new challenge to really get stuck into then please apply today!
• Running a fleet of 10-12 domestic vehicles including arranging collections and deliveries approx. 200 mile radius from deport LHR
• Generating orders from receipt to deliveries and collections
• Being the first point of call for all internal and external customers
• Ensuring maximum resource utilisation to achieve and exceed budget
• Liaising with subcontractors and securing rates
• Ensuring vehicles and drivers are planned in line with all legal compliance requirements
• Previous experience in a Transport Planner role
• Previous managerial experience would be an advantage
• Ability to prioritise/manage workload effectively
Due to the company location applicants must be a driver with your own vehicle.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice