Our prestigious and well-known client based in Uxbridge are looking for a new team member to join them as a legal administrator.
This will be working in a very successful team and your key purpose will be to provide administrative support. You will be providing general administrative support to fee earners in order to maintain high quality service to clients.
• Assisting with queries via telephone and email
• Arranging appointments, events and general diary management
• First point of contact for clients
• Printing, scanning, photocopying documents
• Data input and file opening
• Checking ledger balances and preparation of bills
• Taking instructions from clients, preparing witness statements
• Liaising with clients, court professionals and others
• Maintain professional with relationships and clients
• Proven admin and secretarial experience within a professional environment
• Strong admin skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Supreme communications skills (written and verbal)
If you have an interest in law and its services coupled with a passion in administration and organisation then please apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.