Customer Service Representative
Up to £28k DOE
Our client, a major FMCG are seeking a bright, team player to join their busy Customer Service team. You will ideally have experience of order management and processing and be confident working with large amounts of data
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resolve routine and non-routine order enquiries seeking to improve the customer’s journey
• Build good working relationships with all team members
• Manage orders through from receipt, to issue resolution, to stock allocation, to distribution
• Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times and customer expectations are managed and met
• Ensure that customers receive goods at the correct time, in the correct packaging and that all pricing is correct
• Update customers on their orders and any delays or cancellations
• Liaise with all necessary departments across the business to ensure order management is kept on top of throughout
• Create and maintain reports to feed back to the team and management
• Support the team however you can and be willing to help out in busy periods
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Previous order management experience
• Strong organisation and administration skills
• Good PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good numeracy skills
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A real team player who is willing to put their hand up and help when needed
• Strong attention to detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.