Customer Service Representative
Up to £27k
*Motor Insurance Experience Needed*
We have a brand new opportunity to work for our fantastic client, a fun and dynamic company in the Insurance industry. This is an excellent role for someone who has worked in the industry or comes from an automotive background and wants to work for a company that gives back to their employees.
Our client provide an excellent benefits package which includes 22 days holiday, a health care cash plan, company sick pay and pension contribution. They also hold extremely fun company events every year, so they’re a really lovely company to work for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make initial contact with customers who have had a road traffic accident and take down their details
• Build rapport with your customers and provide excellent customer service
• Manage both your own and a shared team inbox ensuring all email queries are dealt with in a timely manner
• Keep customers updated regularly, by telephone, email and text message
• Explain the purpose of the business to customers and ensure they understand the service they are being provided
• Prioritise your workload to ensure urgent tasks are always dealt with first
• Handle sensitive documentation, including customer ID and credit card information, ensuring you are always compliant
• Make quick, informed decisions on how to handle each query
• Escalate any complaints to the relevant person, or handle them where necessary
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience working in Motor Insurance and an understanding of motor vehicles
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to make informed decisions and think on your feet
• An excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport with customers
• A real can-do attitude and eager to help out where you can
• A working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.