Part Time Operations and Events Assistant
25 hours per week
Circa 35k Pro rata
Are you an Administrative “ Superstar ” with true attention to detail and an interest in events?
I am pleased to be working with my client on this amazing opportunity. The role will comprise of 2 main areas- office admin support as well as event delivery. The role will be offered on a 25 hour a week basis- so ideal for a returner to work. Please bear in mind that the successful candidate will need to stay away from home on approx four occasions a year ( usually 2-5 nights) so this is an important fact to bear in mind as it will be an essential requirement of the role.
This is a varied role with a high level of autonomy and the freedom to make your mark at the organisations leading events as well ensuring the smooth running of the office and senior Directors.
• Managing MD and sales team- diary, travel, agendas
• Upkeep of HR records such as holiday etc
• Managing all office functions including, insurance, compliance, IT support, procurement
• Work alongside commercial teams in order to deliver several events per year as well as conferences
• Booking venues
• Menus and catering
• AV and production
• Managing supplier relationships
• Manage event budgets
• All support event administration
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.