Our client, a fantastic vibrant and quirky local business, are currently recruiting a Sales Coordinator due to recent rapid growth. They are a fun and close knit team who offer masses of progression and career prospects. If you are looking for a new challenge and have strong coordination and communication skills then please apply today!
• Taking customer requests via phone, email or directly from an Account Manager
• Ensure quotes are completed both accurately and competitively
• Sourcing products for client enquiries
• Liaising with various parties to gain accurate information for customers
• Following up customer quotes to gain orders or further information on quotes submitted
• Assisting with the Account Managers’ in following up anniversary orders and quotes when instructed to help
• Ensure the CRM database is kept up to date
• Once jobs are completed invoicing the customer within correct time frames
• Assist the finance department with any customer or supplier invoice queries
• Answer customer complaints were able to do so or escalate for advice and or help
• Attend Industry exhibitions and Supplier meetings to ensure a good knowledge of all new products and services is kept up to date
Skills and experience required:
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel
• Minimum of one years’ Sales Administrator/Coordinator experience and looking for a step up
• Strong communication skills and confident communicating on a B2B level
• Reasonable maths skills and able to understand percentages
• Highly organised and able to prioritise your own workload
• Outgoing, fun and professional personality
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.