Our client are currently looking for a bright and career driven Digital Marketing Assistant to join their large in house Marketing Team. You will support the Digital Marketing Manager with a variety of tasks as well as having your creative input with various aspects of marketing delivery.
Are you looking for your next career move within marketing?
Would you like to work with a large, very successful business?
If so please apply today!
• Uploading content using a CMS system
• Resizing graphics
• Ensuring correct SEO optimisation
• Identifying HTML issues
• Maintaining databases
• Photography and image editing using Photoshop
• Simple video creation and editing videos for social media channels and the company website
• Scheduling monthly social media posts
• Assisting with the creation of social content as required
• Maintaining Digital Marketing Team inbox
• Collating digital campaign examples for review at marketing meetings
• Liaison with 3rd party Agencies
• General support to both the Digital Marketing Manager and one other Manager within the team
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of 1 years previous experience within a Marketing Team, preferably digital/a Marketing Graduate with a minimum of 6 months experience will also be considered
• Strong system knowledge including Microsoft Suite, Office 365, email and social media marketing tools
• Must be able to demonstrate portfolio of creative work
• Keen to learn and develop
• Able to work independently for both support and creative tasks assigned
• Proactive and confident to voice new ideas
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.