Well-established and highly successful law firm based in West London, Middlesex are seeking a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor.
To be considered for this role you will need to have 3 years PQE.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing additional strength to the team by supporting the partners with more complex tasks such as mergers, acquisitions and supervising the more junior members of the team
• Completing general commercial tasks such as the terms and conditions, GDPR Advice, supply agreements and franchising
• Providing support to other teams in the company such as real estate, charities, employment and construction
• Finding ways to innovate with existing streams of ancillary work, developing existing and new contacts and prioritising work to ensure that work is completed effectively.
• To do any other administrative duties that are required such ensuring the filing is kept up to date, this also includes billing and file closing.
• Taking responsibility for delegating work to junior solicitors, trainee paralegals and legal administrators
• Developing self-organisational and interpersonal skills so that work is prioritised and progressed as efficiently as possible
• Degree educated to a 2:1 or above
• Strong LPC pass
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate and commercial law
• Strong corporate experience with evidence of working on complex transactions and experience of working with larger clients
• Ability to manage corporate transactions, subject to partner’s supervision
• Experienced in managing/supervising juniors
• Good communication and good use of Word and Excel
If you have the relevant experience and you are keen to apply then please send me your CV today!
To register for this role you will be required to complete some registration forms.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.