Due to rapid growth within the business our client are currently seeking an additional member to their Customer Service Team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all customers receive a flawless service 100% of the time.
• Inputting and processing orders
• Responding to any issues customers may have and resolving them in a professional and timely manner
• Constantly building strong working relationships with customers by providing outstanding customer service at all times
• Creating customer accounts on company CRM
• Processing of credit notes and returns
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience working in a customer service role
• Have strong MS Excel skills
• Be a strong communicator both verbal and written
• Have strong organisational skills and thrive on working in a busy atmosphere
• Previous experience working in a B2B environment would be advantageous
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.