Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator who is looking to take a step up and get involved with some PA work to cover the current PA whilst she is on holiday.
The role of Office Administrator is to provide a professional, efficient and effective administrative support to the business. This role will involve day to day administrative duties primarily providing a variety of analytical reports to support the Head of Service Operations and Head of Sales and Marketing, alongside day to day HR Administration. As a varied and widely proactive position, this role will involve being highly organised, the ability to work well under pressure, and prioritise multiple responsibilities from differing departments.
Senior Management Support
• Co-ordinate deadlines interdepartmentally, ensuring that work is submitted in a timely fashion and communicate with individuals where appropriate
• Proactively provide a confidential administrative support service to both the Head of Service Operations and Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain a close working relationship with all levels of Management within the business, most notably Senior Management, liaising closely with other staff as necessary.
• Undertake ad hoc projects and manage effectively reporting on progress as appropriate. This may include projects for any department within the business.
• Contribute to the effective running and development of the organisation.
Analytics and Co-Ordination
• Provide the Head of Sales & Marketing with monthly analysis of the Sales and Accompaniment Reports as submitted by the National Sales Manager.
• Maintain consistent and accurate reports on driver KPI’s for the Head of Service Operations.
• Create and manage analytical data using Microsoft Excel, where appropriate.
• Confidently produce analytical reports.
• Work with all departments as requested on ad hoc projects and internal presentations providing support where necessary.
• Maintain all appropriate HR filing systems including personnel files.
• Create all new employee contracts and provide to the Managing Director for signing.
• Maintain the PeopleHR database ensuring all relevant documents are uploaded and personal information is up to date.
• Pull a monthly report of sickness absence to provide to payroll.
• Note taking during HR meetings ensuring confidentiality at all times
• Touch type all Managing Director emails through dictation ensuring accuracy and grammatical consistency.
• Schedule personal and business meetings and create agendas and minute the Board and Management Meetings to be approved by the Managing Director prior to distribution to the relevant recipients.
• Co-ordinate and provide secretarial support for all appropriate meetings, including confidential, Customer and Supplier meetings.
Skills and experience:
• At least 2 years’ professional experience
• Understanding of Business Functions and department processes and ability to add input and support as required.
• Positive, can-do attitude and proactive disposition.
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Ability to solve problem and work decisively.
• Trustworthy and confidential.
• Strong writing skills, good grammar and spelling
• Fast typing skills
• Quick, this is a very fast paced environment
If you have the relevant experience and you are keen to apply then please send me your C